Sunday 20 April 2014

Work in Progress Roundup + Easterthemed Pics

With birthdays and holidays and the deadline for my taxidermy paper all falling into this week I am surprised I made progress at all. But here it is, the white bunny trophy only needs some varnish, as does the bats face. Then I can start to add the details to the bats body. The bunny got some sculpted fur, since I was not into the smooth look it initially. It was fun to try and sculpt fuzzy fur since I usually only add texture with a needle to the existing form. But it was very time consuming as well.

After sculpting the fur...

... and priming the surface.

The finished rabbit... I decided to add some lace but no ruffles...

The black bats face is rather dark and, like always, it is hard to take nice pictures of it...




And as an extra, since it is Easter Sunday today, here are some themed pics of Snowdrop and Hugo. 
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment