Sunday 9 June 2013

Why I haven't posted in quite some time...

I am not dead, and this blog is neither.

Four weeks ago the side of my belly started to hurt. I thought it was only muscle pain, maybe I was tense because I tend to tense up when I sit on the couch and sew a lot. But the pain did not go away, and I started to have a fever instead. On monday three weeks ago my boyfriend decided to call an ambulance and they brought me to the hospital. It turned out that I had Pyelonephritis and I spend the rest of the next week in hospital.



So yeah... I am better now. I learned that I should listen to my body because hospital visits are no fun, especially if syringes creep you out. And I already felt better after three days in hospital but they were waiting for my blood tests, so it took me a week to get out. But even with the free time on my hand, I did not draw much.





The white walls were not very motivating. 

All I wanted to say is, well, I'm back and will post some more in the next week. I finished some stuff in the last two weeks and have some plans for more to come. I guess you could say, stay tuned... if you were stuck in the 90s or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment