Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Custom Toy Show

This post is really late, but there are so many things to do right now, papers to write and stuff to learn for university. And I am working on some experiments as well!

The Custom Toy show took place at U5undvierzig and it was my first show, so I was superhyped. So hyped that I forgot to bring my own camera, so all pictures here are courtesy of Patrick Weinhofer. The show took place on my birthday, which was awesome. I was very nervous because I have never showed my dolls outside the internet, and it is a very different feeling, having people comment on your art right into your face. But everything went well. I was super nervous because I am not used to being "outside" and at "social events" but I made some friends anyway.

And I wish I could display my dolls as beautiful as that at home, but sadly, I don't have neither the space nor the materials. Maybe when I have a bigger apartment or even a studio.



Albino Deer and Rodrik


Sophie and Frida


Albino Deer (Custom Raffi) Close-up

There were so many awesome toys. 










You can see all of the pics over here, so go have a look!

I am already working on some new dolls, but it is taking a bit longer than usual since I am experimenting with new materials. The clay I usually work with is a bit to fragile for the deer doll I am planning right now.

Wish me luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment