Monday 13 May 2013

Work in Progress Roundup

The last week was over too fast. I am still working on the same things, the little deer and the black fox doll, but there is not much progress to show. It feels like i didn't do anything, even though I was sewing every day. 



The black fake fur is complicated to work with and it leaves a real mess. It looks a bit like I slaughtered a cat in my apartment. And like always, I work out all the details on the go, which is a really bad idea. It slows down everything. Ah well.... maybe I will make a better plan next time.

Things that are on my list this week: finishing the sewing part of the fox lady; working out the details like, what lace, what clothes, what buttons; sketching out some idea for a tarot set; finishing the sculpting part on the deer; buying some new gouache and experimenting with it; ...


No comments:

Post a Comment