Sunday 5 May 2013

Work in Progress Roundup

I finished my important paper on wednesday morning and instantly started to work on the drawing for the art trade. I finished it barely on time, but I was able to send it away 10 minutes before the post office closes for the week. Yay for me, I guess. Since I was in such a hurry, I have forgotten to scan it (I'm such a scatterbrain...) but I will post some wip pics in an extra post. Here is the whole package I send away, including a birthday card.


The next thing I am working on was painting some blank glass eyes I have bought for my next doll. It will be a black fox, probably with a tarot. I have to be honest, I am not completely happy with how the eyes look right now. But it is all I have, and maybe I am just overly critical with myself. All I know is that I will buy the other eyes painted again, since it is really hard work to get anything right. Next week I will start sculpting the head and start sewing the body.


Other things that want to be done, another painting and the deer custom I showed off last week. But no pics to show off from them. 

I hope I can get stuff done this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment